Hope everyone had a good weekend! The weather has cooled down here, you can feel the fall in the air! With crazy Ohio weather you never really know how long something will stick around.
Happy Grandparents Day to Nanna and Pappa Richmond and Grammy and Pappa Hausse!
I'm trying to keep my mind off of other problems going on right now so I've been cleaning and scrapping today. Here are some cards I made:


I also want to wish my best friend(sister) Nikki a Happy Happy Birthday! Thanks for putting up with me all these years, you are much loved!
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 11:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hi thank u sis luv ya and always thinkin of ys !!!
cool i fgured out how to write you sorry so computer illiterate love ya and thinking good thoughts!! things will get better and there wil be a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!
nice cards and great blog!!!! I enjoyed my visit!
Post a Comment