Wow, its been a bit since I posted anything, hope everyone had a great weekend and all is well!
I got my August TSR kit, yahoo! Fun scraptime ahead with new papers, how exciting!
Last weekend while we were at my Mom's Maddie got her haircut. At first it was just a trim and giving her whispy bangs and than I heard myself say, oh cut it. My mom said "you'll kill me" ah, it's only hair right? If I don't like it or Maddie has a hard time getting used to short hair it will always grow back right? I've been saying for a LONG time that I wanted to see her with short hair, I kept finding a reason not to do it, but now that we have done it, I don't regret it at all! Maddie seems to really enjoy it, she only had flashbacks of long hair one time, the first night she grabbed at her hair and said, "where is all of my hair, I don't want to be a boy!" I reassured her she will never be a boy and that it is a cute sassy haircut for her. She hasn't said anything since, in fact with everyone fussing over how cute it is short she says that she likes it. I've noticed that she doesn't seem distracted by her hair when she is playing anymore and better yet, no more getting yelled at for brushing her hair, what a stressful battle that can be!! When mom was cutting her hair she made the comment it was a little hard because Maddie was wiggling, I told her to close her eyes and be still, next thing we knew she fell asleep! 
I'm having a really hard time getting a decent pic of her with her new do, so this will have to do for now:
Meet Mocha, the newest member of our family, my mom's new kiddo!
Isn't she cute!!! Maddie wasn't sure what to think of her, she thought she was cute but doesn't really dig the whole puppy thing, she got upset when Mocha jumped on her, nipped at her, bit at her clothes and took her toys, LOL! Imagine if she had a sibling!
Ahhh, chillin baby!
Enjoy the beautiful weather, lovin having the windows open!
Monday, August 11, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment