Friday, July 11, 2008

Weekend Plans

We are going to Nanna and Pappa Richmond's this weekend, second weekend in a row Maddie will get to have Nanna time! She will also get to see Uncle Josh, another fav! I always wish that we didn't live so far away from everyone--2 hours for mom and 3-4 hours for in-laws. Not to mention BFF Nikki. Yuck. I hate driving long trips, and even though its Johnny that does the driving it doesn't make it any easier, lol. I know, I'm complaining.

I've been a scrapping maniac the last few days, with the LOAD challenge at TSR and the fact that I just got my new kit really helps to keep me on track. I just need to keep taking more pics! I know that I am a picture fanatic but my biggest fear is that I will run out for some reason. I'm going to start scrapping pics from when I was growing up too so that might help keep me on track.

For your enjoyment:


Have a great weekend!

0 comments: