Goodbye Linda and John! Have a great time in Alaska!!! Can't wait to see all of the awesome pics and footage and hear about all of your adventures!
This weekend is Maddie's recital for gymnastics...my bff Nikki is coming for a visit to watch the recital too which makes this weekend a fun weekend coming up! Let's hope Maddie does everything she needs to do and the kids get through it without anything to major going wrong. Since Maddie's gymnastics place burned down I am trying to keep an eye out for other options in case the owners decide not to continue. She seems to enjoy it too much to not do otherwise.
Yucky rainy day here!
I always enjoy seeing Linda's scrapbook work, here are a few that I really love!

Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Arrrrggghhhh...retype..shorter version.
When you win the lottery you can send her to Woodward West gymnastic camp. It is right across the street from my house, you can stay with me.
Post a Comment