Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Read

I just finished reading When Crickets Cry by Charles Martin through a book club at TSR. This is a great book! Very touching and inspiring. Definetly worth checking out!

My whine for the day
Ok, so I know that I'm ONLY 32 years old and I shouldn't be complaing about this but it's all about work. I'm tired of work, burnt out and just don't want to go on a good day. I know, I've got 40 years to look forward to granted God blesses me with that much time on the earth. I find myself giving a day away frequently these days knowing that we can't really afford it but with the way economy and everything else is these days I have a bad attitude of does it really matter? Until school is over for Johnny we are still going to have to be creative paying bills and things like that. I'm really ready for him to be done with school, I don't know who is looking forward to it more, him or me! LOL. We new it was going to be hard when he started but I think I under estimated how hard it would be. I just keep praying that in the end it will all be worth it!

Weather
What's up with the chilly weather? We went from 90's to 60's the last few days. I'm sure I will be wanting this break in a few weeks when its miserably hot again!

Thanks for the hat Nanna and Pappa Richmond!
Maddie loves the hat she got from Alaska!

0 comments: