OH NO SHE DIDN'T!
Oh but yes she did! Yesterday Maddie was outside playing, Daddy went to check on her and came back in yelling, she peed in Reese's dish! I busted out laughing and said what?!? Yep, she peed in the dogs dish, she had alot of excuses, first she said she didn't do it, than she said Reese did it and finally she said, but i had to go! This is probably my fault, over the weekend while we were traveling she said that she had to go potty, the place we stopped at only had a Port O Potty and it was DISGUSTING so I told her to go ahead and pee in the grass. Oy, what a trip she is!
Today is my last day of freedom, yep, last day of vacation. I'm already thinking of when I can plan my next one. Maddie has been something else all week, her mouth is something to be desired at times. She is so darn vocal and opinionated I just shake my head at her sometimes but I think what the real problem is is that we are too much alike and its drives me nuts. I can just imagine the calls I will be getting from school when she starts. I thought the terrible 2's ended at some point? Yikes.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment