Maddie finally got her recital costume tonight...just in the knick of time considering pictures are Thursday! Anywho.....all of the kids practiced in her outfits tonight...oh my goodness, how cute! The boys are wearing bibs with black and white trim and some gold sequins that the teacher fixed up for them. The girls outfits even came with some sunflower clips to but in their hair. Everyone kept commenting on how cute the girls butts looked in their outfits, sounds funny but they do have cute little tushies! I can't wait to get her pics done...
For those of you that are waiting for birthday pics...I know, I know, I keep saying I'm going to mail them and I keep forgetting! LOL, I'm putting them top priority for this week!
The other day Maddie kept getting this baby bonnet out and wearing it, she didn't get it that it wasn't really going to fit her well...so this is the fashion disaster that we ended up with!
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment