Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's a no go for Maddie today at the dentist. She was due to have a filling/cap put on one of her molars that is almost down to the nerve. They came in and put the nose mask on her and at first she looked like she was going to go through like a champ, and than the panic set in. We tried to convince her that I would be at her side, even tried to let her sit in my lap but she wasn't having it. She wouldn't let them near her to even put the mask back on. You know the routine of Maddie pouting ....stubborness sets in, grunting, bottom lip out, thumb in mouth. Grrrrr. So of course they weren't going to force the situation because they don't want to traumatize her but they won't try again either, I have to take her to a childs dentist so they can sedate her. Good gravy, I don't even want to think about cost at this point, I just know she has a mouthful of cavities that we need to take care of because she won't start losing them for at least 2 years I'm thinking and the one is in a molar that she has to keep until she is 12. Drama Queen syndrome strikes again.

1 comments:

Susan said...

Love the slideshow of your los!