Its been a few days since I have posted anything....hope everyone had a good weekend! We had a wedding in Sandusky....my friend Kristen got married! We skipped the ceremony because I thought that with it being a catholic wedding it would be fairly long and even though I know Maddie would have loved seeing Kristen get married I didn't want her to get antsy and start fussing causing a distraction. Come to find out later that it was only 30 minutes, bummmer! Anyways, Kristen was beautiful as always, Maddie was so happy to see her...she kept saying she was a beautiful princess! Maddie looks evil in this pic but she was so distracted I just couldn't get her to smile.
We also got the chance to take Maddie to the indoor waterpark Castaway Bay....what a cool place! Maddie could only go in a few areas because of her height, we took her in the wave pool for a little bit but she felt the safest in the toddler area and so that is where we hung out on the sidelines. No biggie, it was fun relaxing and watching her, I would definetly take her someplace like this again! She found a little boy to hang out with, they were inseperable, I have no clue what his name was, Maddie just kept saying that it was her boy. LOL.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Posted by The Richmond's at 7:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment