Thursday, April 17, 2008

Today Maddie and I had dentist appointments...they had me go first so Maddie could see that it was no big deal and nothing to be afraid of. By the time I was done they had made it look so fun that she was begging to have a turn! They are so great with her there, they feed into her hyperchondria ....tell her how cute and smart she is, what girl wouldn't like that? She did AWESOME, got in the chair, followed directions, no fussing. Bad news? Girlfriend has 4 cavities!!!!! One of them is almost down to the nerve so they are going to put a crown on it since it is a molar and she will have it until she is 12. She gets that from me, I've always had fillings and problems with my teeth. Grrrrr...poor girl. So within the next month I will be taking Maddie to the dentist to get things taken care of, they are giving her laughing gas, can you imagine?

0 comments: