
Why You Should Always Take A Nap:
Today when I picked up Maddie from the sitter she told me that Maddie didn't sleep a wink at naptime, she fell back asleep when I dropped her off this morning and didn't wake up until 9:30 which left her with PLENTY of energy for the rest of the day. The sitter said she couldn't even rest quietly disturbing the rest of the crew and therefore she would not be letting little Missy sleep in that late again. I knew I was in trouble when she said she didn't nap. Out the front door we went, Maddie wanted to jump in a puddle and I told her no because she had on a dress and sandals and I just didn't want to put a muddy kiddo in the car, that sparked a fit. Kicking and screaming I put Maddie into her carseat, wrestling her to buckle her in, working up a sweat to be honest. Of course as we were heading home for the first half of the ride I heard, " I don't want the school bus" (as we passed one) "I don't want to wee" (she usually says wee when we are going around a curve to merge onto 270) " I don't want, I don't want I said I don't want!" It wasn't long after that I looked back and saw here sucking her thumb fighting the urge to complain about anything else and than she gave in.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Posted by The Richmond's at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment