Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Getting Old:

Last Tuesday while Maddie was at gymnastics I hurt my ankle. She had been doing really well and than she just decided she wasn't going to sit still and listen or wait for a turn anymore. The other kids were all behaving at the moment and than there is Maddie running all over the place looking at herself in the mirror. So I went to talk to her about her behavior, one thing I have noticed is Maddie seems to be a leader of misbehaving, LOL, once she starts all of the others seem to take suit and there are to many in her class to have that happen. Anywho, Miss Maddie really didn't want to hear what I had to say and started to throw a fit, in the process of her throwing herself I saw that she was going to fall on an innocent little boy so I grabbed her and lost my balance wrenching my ankle in the process of stopping us both from falling. It didn't really start to hurt until later on that night but would you believe that it STILL hurts??? Hmmmm, another bummer about getting older, I don't bounce back from things like I used to. Needless to say that tonight when she is at gymnastics I'm not doing anything but sitting and watching, if she gets out of hand Daddy can go talk to her about it. LOL.

0 comments: